Full list of ingredients below
This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Bread went down a storm with the family, in fact, it was so popular I had to make a second one.
3 Ripe Bananas
2 Cups of Gluten-Free Flour
0.5 teaspoons of Salt
0.5 Cup of Plant-Based Butter
1 A cup of Granulated Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Flaxseed, combined with 2 tablespoons of water, leave this to stand for 5 minutes (egg replacement)
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
0.5 Cup of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
0.5 Cup of Walnuts Pieces (place in pillowcase or bag and hit with a rolling pin or pulse in a blender)
Quick and Easy Method
- Add all dry ingredients together, stir until incorporated
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and mix until combined.
- Tip into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips and walnuts
- Line a baking tin and then tip in ingredients
- Bake on Gas Mark 4/350 degrees for around 1 hour, do the knife test by taking a sharp knife inserting into the cake and when you pull it out it should be dry.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as we did if you did please give this video a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe and turn on notifications if you want to get updates every Saturday.